August 29th 2022
My level of education would have been increased by then and I would really be grateful to TMH for that and lastly, I thought that I could encourage someone else to do what makes them happy. So starting off, of course I had no subscribers, ok maybe about 7 but they don't count cause I think it's like non active accounts and few family members.
So far I have up about 3 solid videos and have already scheduled the one I recently created to go up on Monday, that's when I post by the way. On there I make audio study along chapters of the KJVA bible to hopefully help others that may be new to the truth or want to know more in general.
So far my views are at the bare minimum of like 2 or 3 views a week I would say, but that's okay, because I haven't really launched it yet.
I am hoping that at about 10 videos in; that I would feel comfortable enough to launch it and get a better rate of views and subscribers for the information I provide, who knows?
My goal is to use the platform to reach others differently than anyone else has, with edification that is shareable and binge worthy.
My equipment is hella poor, I have only one Huawei tablet to my name and I am hoping it can ride this wave with me until I am able to upgrade to a newer model tablet or maybe even a laptop which will help me to make much better quality audios or even videos.
I struggled a lot when it came to finding my niche, honestly up to this day, there is nothing I love more than researching the bible and that honestly doesn't pay the bills, but I digress, I love it, it's my love, my hobby, my everything in one and of course I like doing other things also but, no idea on how to monetize them in order to make an income with them.
Maybe, I'll watch a few YouTube videos on how to make money making posters and flyers or websites, after all I did make this one and a few others.
Honestly right now, I'm just going through the motions of winging it until further notice.
September 07th 2022
Hi guys! I'm back with another update after some hard work and 5 videos later.
I have accomplished my first goal. Five (5) videos, I am very happy to be honest that I have even gotten this far!
I wanted to wait until about 10 videos to share my channel but honestly everytime I get an opportunity to share it, I freeze up thinking, “it's not good enough yet” and that I should wait until I have more content to produce, is that bad or should I just wait and let some time pass by? Uhh, I don't really know what I am doing here.
I am very new to this but I am definitely looking forward to the future information that I am gonna learn about on my channel. You see, I have read the bible at least (3) times already in the space of (4) years, I honestly wanted to share my experience and findings this time around hoping to spark curiosity and spread some edification to others who may be interested in those types of things.
So I am carrying you guys along on this journey with me, and hey, maybe one day I can look back on my accomplishments and see how far I have come in my spiritual walk.
The obstacles I have faced so far is definitely to do with the quality of my audios since I live near a major road with lots of bustling traffic, I have to basically get up like in the early hours of the morning if I want to record anything of quality, plus my internet connection is not spotless, so those early morning recordings, really help.
I know I am doing it for own edification mostly so that's a plus. Other than that, coming up with different marketing strategies have been at a bare minimum. I have not yet to come up with a working strategy to drive traffic to my blog or channel since then and I think it's because my resources are low because I have lots of ideas coming out of this tiny brain here.
Funny thing is I did a google search the other day to see what people search when it comes to self care and got questions like, "how do I stop sweating?" and honestly I dont know the answer to that, I can't stop sweating myself, it's ridiculous.
Anyway guys, I must be going now, I'll update you all when I get to my second goal when I make it to (10) videos.
September 19th 2022
Hiya guys! I am back after long awaited 10 videos later.
I must say that I am very proud of my accomplishments thus far but the truth is, that I am learning a lot such as SEO and how it works, tips and tricks to gain subscribers, even the best videos to make to optimize my views.
These, I will be implementing in the future.
It has been a bumpy road the past few weeks trying to navigate, mistakes were made to try and figure most things out and not to talk of the research, MY WORD, The research? My notebooks are full of notes.
I have tried to get the hang of all that I am trying to achieve but, the progress is still slow and I honestly don't expect it to sky rocket anytime soon because of the niche that I have chosen.
Still excited about my journey though, regardless of what happens, I am pushing through successfully.
Here is a list of some of the things I have learned and optimised on:
1) SEO skills
2) How to get traffic / social media marketing
3) How to do email marketing
4) What types of videos tinformation,ow to make a youtube intro/ banner
6) How to trim and cut YouTube videos
7) How to be consistent on social media
8) How to have confidence in your videos
9) How to make playlists on YouTube
10) How to make YouTube shorts
11) Branding and presence on your channel
12) Engagement how to do it
13) What premiering is on YouTube
14) How to schedule a post on YouTube
15) How to understand your back office analytics in YouTube
16) What to avoid
I am a very fast learner and I retain a lot of information so it's very easy for me to understand most things.
But yeah! This is what I have conquered so far, I hope that this entry helps someone reading it.
These are the many things you must experience to call yourself a YouTuber but honestly the learning experience doesn't stop because I'm still going.
I will see you guys on my 15th video update!


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for the feedback