What exactly is the truth? Why do people say that they are in the truth? Well the answer is quite simple.
I am currently in the truth as we speak; I know who I am, where I come from and what my inheritance or heritage is and what I must do to receive it. The reason why it is considered to us to be the truth is because we recognize that we have been lied to, not just by spiritual officials but by our main stream enemies who are hindering our daily progress as identifying Hebrews.
The truth is simple, it's fact and it's also evidence with more than one witness, two or three at best. How does one gain this understanding?
The same way you would try to investigate anyone who you believe to be a liar, you see; at the ending of the day, the truth will always surface no matter how hard they try to hide it from us and now that we have the facts, the evidence and the witnesses, it's even harder for them to deny.
Study the bible and keep his commandments and the kingdom shall be added unto you. This is the truth.
When you come to the realization why you're poor?
Why your community of persons seem to be plagued with the same things everywhere they are?
Why the pastor can't seem to give straight answers to your questions?
Why our people are named after a colour and not a nation in general?
There are so many whys but I got my questions answered a while back now, it's up to the person interested to do the necessary investigations to find the answers to theirs.
My truth story started just as many would also convey, I was going through a hard time, here on earth being a worldly person; thinking of making more money, in the job I was then apart of (security), and began to do the studies for getting a management position when life just kept hitting me all in the wrong places, I had spent four years at the firm already, not moving, stagnant as they would say and for months, I kept getting an urge to leave my job, then too at that time, I was really fed up of the way that I was being treated for my level of dedication.
So for about nine to twelve months; I was constantly being urged in my spirit to leave, so much so that I started to make preparations to find another position in another company.
I succeeded in getting a solid position, or so I thought, but about a month or two before I was about to leave, I worked that night and I reached down unto a coffee table to pick up a water bottle that I had previously put there, suddenly this sharp pain jolted up the side of my back and I Immediately started limping to get to my destination inside the building. Thinking it was nothing, I continued on day after day as the pain increased due to constant walking as part of my daily commute, every twelve hour shift.
Frankly I was in the worse pain I ever was in and others began to take notice quickly that I was slowly decreasing in my punctuality because of numerous trips to the doctor. If that wasn't bad enough, I got accepted into the new firm weeks later and had to preform at optimum level to retain my position, but could not due to the new health developments that overtook my life, weeks later after going through the agonizing training and constant commute; it got to a point where I struggled to walk and I later decided that my health was more important than making money, after they tried to put me in a compromising situation in that job.
I mean how can you make money in a field like that if you're paralysed or even worse, dead.
So I choose take some time off to recover and in the mean time, I would try to work from home to still try to make an income.
So I joined an online travel business opportunity that basically took all my savings trying to maintain it, when that ended, I took some more time then decided that I would try to get a job relating to my field "private investigator", they said only that when I finshed the interview, it was actually a school that accepted in students for training and that I would have to pay a large entry fee then once the training was over within a month then you get the job, so anyway; I got scammed out of four hundred dollars.
There was ultimately nothing I could do about it because I had already signed the contract to participate in the classes.
Plus I also could partake in the classes because I didn't complete the entire fee required.
By this time I was really down and out and I had no other choice than to sit down and wait for TMH's timing, I cried and prayed to The Most High to show me what was my life's purpose, and that if he knocked, that I would answer.
A few weeks later; my mom was chatting with me telling me that I should watch a video about the willie lynch letter, she asked me to sit down and listen carefully, to see if I understood and honestly speaking, I was always too busy to sit and watch anything before then, I would always use the excuse that I was tired from the night shift and just go to bed, but this time I really listened.
From then, I began to watch more edifying videos and came into the understanding of who I am and what my inheritance or heritage was.
Then things really got interesting!
A year later when TMH opened my eyes on how I should really be reading the bible, since then I never stopped reading for edification and understanding.
I was a hard nut to crack but TMH brought me down to nothing to show me that indeed I was something not to others but to him and I am and will be forever grateful for the knowledge he has bestowed upon me thus far.
I have come a long way living in the world thinking that I was blazing my own trail or so I thought, but TMH had an entirely different plan for my life, he shielded me from what was about to come because a few months later the pandemic began, had I been working who knows if I'd even be alive to write this post.
Now I am able to help others come to the knowledge as a spiritual counsellor doing scripture interpretation where I simply explain and allow their spirit to lead them to understanding.
The Truth is not for everyone, if you understand it then you're in, but if you don't then you know the rest.
So folks, the truth is simple, easy and light it doesn't have any extra additives, there isn't any half truths to it, just as sure as the rising of the sun, the truth is forever.
Below are some of the basic things you should know when seeking the truth:

What are the rules for sabbath day?




Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for the feedback